St Cyrus 10k
- SPACE AVAILABLE ON WAITING LIST
- SPACE AVAILABLE ON WAITING LIST
2019 10k Results Below
A special thanks to our main event sponsor
Race Day info
Sunday 9 June 2019
Race Start 11am
- The race takes place on open roads and we ask that you keep left as this will minimise road crossings.
- If you are required to cross roads, please be prepared to stop and allow traffic to have the right of way. ONLY CROSS IF IT IS SAFE TO DO SO.
- No headphones may be worn for this event, so that marshals and traffic can be heard.
- Should you require any assistance, please alert a marshal. If you are unable to do so, please ask another runner to do so, or call 999 if it is serious.
- Do not take part in this event if you are feeling unwell in any way.
- Your name, relevant medical information and emergency contact details MUST be written on the back of your race number.
- If you pull out of the race once you've started, please let a race official know.
- Runners must be aged 16 or older on the day of the event to take part.
- This event is chip timed, and it is important your number is clearly visible on the front for the duration of the race. The chip is part of the number, and this must not be bent or tampered with in any way. Your number will be collected at registration on the day.
- Your race number and timing chip will be issued on the day and registration will be open from 9.00am until 10:30am in the village hall at St Cyrus. YOU MUST COLLECT YOUR OWN NUMBER IN PERSON.
- Available in the field on Ecclesgreig road DD10 0BH near the start line. Please note there will be NO VEHICULAR ACCESS TO ECCLESGREIG ROAD TO RACE PARTICIPANTS FROM 1045 - 1315. It will still be possible to access the parking by coming via lochside rd.
- Bags may be left at the village hall at your own risk. Your bag MUST be fitted with a tag that clearly displays your name and race number
- Male and Female toilets are available in the village hall where registration takes place. Race Start
- Runners should muster at the start area at 1045 for the pre-race briefing. The race takes place on fairly narrow country roads, so don't feel you need to push past people at the start, just take your time and you've got 10k to do your overtaking!
- There will be one water stop on the route. If it's a particularly hot day, we will add a second stop. Race Finish
- At the race finish, please make your way through the funnel and collect your medal and bottle of water.
- While crossing the line, please be sure to bask in the glory of your achievement. Prize Giving
- Male and Female 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Male and Female Vets (40 and over)
- Male and Female Vet's 50+, 60+, 70+
- 1st Male and Female under 18
- Club Teams (Fastest 3 to count) the fastest 3 can be either male or female. 1st, 2nd, 3rd (You need to ensure that you entered your Club Team on your race entry form for this to count)
- If a runner qualifies for more than one prize, they will receive the prize of highest value.
Each participant will receive a £9.99 voucher for use on www.precisionhydration.com See below link in our sponsors area.
Thanks to our sponsors
Our Main Event Sponsor
Our Timing Sponsor
Kutchenhaus Aberdeen and shire Facebook
Fancy a beer? You'll get a free one at the finish line, thanks to our friends at Burnside Brewery
Millers of Montrose
Our water sponsor